Multimedia Designer experienced with graphic design, photo retouching, photo post-processing, motion graphics, and website prototyping. Experience also consists of refining and completing websites with HTML and CSS using Adobe Dreamweaver or Microsoft Visual Studio.
Interactive Multimedia Designer
Singulink Business Solutions, London, ON, September 2011 – March 2014
Advanced Multimedia (Ontario College Graduate Certificate Program)
- Produced website and application layouts in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, then after final approval built the live versions with HTML and CSS using Microsoft Visual Studio (or Microsoft Expression Blend if the design was a graphic based interface).
- Designed various graphic layouts for clients, ranging from business cards to large animated displays.
Fanshawe College, London, ON, September 2008 – April 2009
Multimedia Design and Production (Diploma Program)
- Combined knowledge of history with multimedia education to create a dynamic application about the War of 1812.
- The application incorporated a multitude of programs and technologies including Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Flex Builder 3 and Adobe Photoshop.
- Dean’s Honour Roll: 2008 Fall term, 2009 Winter term.
Fanshawe College, London, ON, September 2006 – April 2008
BA (Honours) History
- HTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver were utilized for the construction of various websites.
- Conceptualized and organized preliminary graphic and 3D designs with sketching and storyboarding, then developed the final versions with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Autodesk 3ds Max.
- Dean’s Honour Roll: 2006 Fall term, 2007 Winter term, 2007 Fall term, 2008 Winter term.
University of Western Ontario, London, ON, September 2000-April 2004
- History and English courses encouraged and emphasized critical writing, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Proficient with Adobe products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, and Dreamweaver.
- Self taught digital photographer, very knowledgeable with Photoshop post-processing and retouching techniques. Established galleries on various photography websites and successfully sold stock photos.
- Creating 3D models with 3ds Max and Cinema 4D.
- Understanding of responsive web design methodology and theory.
- Sketching and drawing, useful tools for the initial wireframing of websites, applications, and graphic design layouts.